White Negroni Recipe at Coletta in NYC
There’s a reason that certain classic cocktails have stood the test of time, and few drinks are more classic or beloved than a simple negroni. With its unique blend of flavors and Italian flair, the negroni has something to offer anyone looking for a drink with some “bite.” What’s more, with just a few variations, this drink easily maintains all that has historically made it so beloved without running the risk of overpowering the person enjoying it. Next time you’re craving a classic but want a little variety, enjoy this white negroni recipe at Coletta in NYC!
Every item on our expansive menu– whether you are looking for dinner, wine, or a deliciously handcrafted cocktail– is cruelty-free and designed to please. Our entire staff, from the kitchen chefs to the geniuses at the bar, know how to utilize the most innovative flavors in the city, all completely vegan. If you enjoy a kosher diet, a plant-based lifestyle, or require gluten-free meal options, our bartenders and servers are ready with options for you to enjoy.
Unforgettable White Negroni Recipe
At Coletta, we understand flavors, especially when it comes to making the most of a cruelty-free lifestyle.
While other, lower-quality liquors make use of animal by-products in the production process, we source only liquors that maintain their preservation and flavor without using such shortcuts. Our Coletta Negroni– one of the most crowd-pleasing options on our full cocktail menu– is made using only cruelty-free gin, ensuring you can sip in peace.
Aperitif liqueur and sweet vermouth combine to form the perfect contrast of flavors, while an orange-peel garnish works double-time, adding both the overall flavor and the aesthetic flair of this classic cocktail.
Though it may be difficult to imitate this level of quality at home, with a little help, almost anything is possible. Simply follow the instructions of this white negroni recipe at home to make the most of your next cozy evening in.
- 1 ounce of Cruelty-free gin
1 ounce of Gentian liquor
- 1 ounce of blanc vermouth
1 peel of orange
- For this quick and simple cocktail, simply pour all the alcoholic beverages over ice in an attractive glass. Stir until fully combined.
- To garnish, form the strip of orange peel into a twist. Carefully stir the twist through the drink, allowing the oils to infuse into the beverage. Leave the twist in the glass, and enjoy every sip of this classic drink.
More Delicious Gin Cocktail Recipes
Curious to try more? Experiment with a few of these easy and delicious gin cocktails!
It’s hard to fully appreciate the impact of the white Negroni before you’ve sampled the classic in its purest form. Break out your favorite cocktail glasses, invest in high-quality vegan liquor, and get ready to add this to your repertoire!
- 1 ounce of Campari
1 ounce of gin
- 1 ounce of sweet red vermouth
1 peel of orange
- Like the white negroni, start this cocktail by pouring all the alcoholic ounces over ice in an attractive glass. Stir until fully combined.
- Again, form the strip of orange peel into a twist. Infuse those oils into the drink by wafting the orange peel above and through the beverage, and then leave the twist in the glass. With that, it’s time to sample your negroni, adjusting the flavors to your taste.
Gin Fizz Cocktail
Ready to try your hand at something slightly more complicated? Give this sweet, fizzy cocktail a chance.
- 2 ounces of cruelty-free gin
1 ounce of lemon juice
1 tablespoon of syrup
- A splash of sparkling soda
- In a decorative glass, stir together the syrup, lemon juice, and gin. Top with ice, and stir until the contents fully chill.
- Carefully top these contents with a splash of sparkling soda. Then, give it a final, gentle stir.
- Lastly, garnish your cocktail with a slice of lemon to add a final burst of flavor and attractive flair.
Unforgettable Cocktails at Coletta in NYC
On your next evening out on the town, make the most of your meal by pairing it with one of our world-class cocktails. Safe within the walls of our restaurant in Gramercy Park, you can rest assured that every bite is vegan, kosher, and completely original.
On nights you don’t feel like eating out, enjoy your meal to-go with easy pickup and delivery options. Our mouthwatering menu is new and ever-expanding. Keep an eye on Coletta as we tackle exciting new bar options!