Raspberry Limoncello at Coletta in NYC
Nothing has the power to elevate an evening into something truly special quite like a fancy cocktail. Don’t settle for a boring, unoriginal mix the next time you’re in the mood. Instead, invest in a cocktail guaranteed to astonish all your senses as much as your taste buds: Raspberry Limoncello at Coletta in NYC.
At Coletta, we offer more than just meals; we offer true dining experiences. Every guest within our gorgeous restaurant is guaranteed a completely unique evening. Explore our innovative cruelty-free options on every section of our menu, from the appetizers to the bar. With our fully stocked bar and advice from our expertly trained staff, you’ll have no problem making the most of your lunch, dinner, or mid-day happy hour.
Our wide selection of wine is only the tip of the iceberg. To learn more about what Coletta offers, explore our food menu, pick out your next favorite drink, or order your dinner through the easy online pickup and delivery option.
The Raspberry Limoncello at Coletta in NYC and At-Home Recipe
The Raspberry Limoncello at Coletta in NYC is one of our most commonly ordered cocktails for a reason: its stunning appearance and bright, lovely flavor offers something for everyone!
This accessible, crowd-pleasing beverage starts on a foundation of cruelty-free vodka. Unlike other restaurants and bars, which typically use cheaper liquors– most of which profit from animal by-products– Coletta uses only the highest-quality vegan vodkas in this cocktail.
From here, lemon liqueur and raspberry puree combine to add a sweet and sour flair. A dehydrated raspberry rim completes this beautiful beverage with a final burst of flavor, setting it apart as one of the most spectacular on our already unforgettable menu.
At its core, no cocktail is greater than the quality of its ingredients. Though it is difficult to source the same level of ingredients as the staff at Coletta, that doesn’t mean you can’t recreate some of the main flavors of this dish right from the comfort of your own home.
Follow these easy steps to start building your own basic bartending skills.
- 2 ounces of fresh raspberry juice
1 ounce of Limoncello
1 ounce of vodka
1/2 ounce of raspberry simple syrup
- 1/2 ounce of lemon juice
Splash of club soda
Raspberry sugar (for the rim)
- In a shaker, combine the raspberry juice, Limoncello, vodka, simple syrup, and lemon juice. Top with ice, close the shaker and shake the contents vigorously for thirty seconds.
- Select your favorite highball glass, and decorate the rim with homemade raspberry sugar. Fill the glass halfway with crushed ice.
- Finally, carefully pour the cocktail into the glass. Top it with a final splash of club soda and gently give it a final sitr. Serve immediately to enjoy the drink iced and chilled.
Homemade Raspberry Sugar
It’s not hard to find special cocktail garnishes in a specialty store, but there’s no replacement for a homemade option. To maintain full control over the flavors of your new-favorite-cocktail, try your hand at this homemade raspberry sugar recipe.
Once this sugar is complete, save it in an airtight jar. Then, feel free to use it in as many ways as possible: in your afternoon hibiscus tea, atop your favorite cookies, or on any drink as you continue to experiment with different cocktail blends.
- 1 cup of granulated white sugar
1/3 cup of frozen raspberries (partially thawed)
- Begin by preparing your cooking space. Preheat your oven to 120 degrees Fahrenheit. As it warms, top a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place all the partially-frozen raspberries into a sieve. Using the back of a spoon, gently press the raspberries against the sieve, squeezing out the juices into a separate cup.
- Combine the juice and sugar. Stir until fully combined.
- Place the sugar into a thin layer across the baking sheet. Place the baking sheet into the oven for around thirty minutes or until the sugar has fully dried out.
- Remove the sugar from the oven, use a fork to break apart the clumps, and wait for the sugar to cool completely before storing.
Amazing Cocktail Pairings at Coletta in NYC
It’s not uncommon for diners to avoid ordering a cocktail alongside their meal, worried about mixing the flavors in a way that fails to complement each other. At Coletta, we guarantee you’ll find the help you need to pair your dish with the perfect cocktail.
When it comes to enjoying the finer things in life, that should come with a sense of curiosity, experimentation, and joy. Our trained staff is ready and waiting to help you experience how the perfect pairing can enhance even the most subtle flavors.
To learn more about these amazing meal options, glance through the menu on our full website, come down to our new location– conveniently located in the heart of Gramercy, NYC– or place an order today!