Nuts and Berries Vodka at Coletta in NYC
Like the meals they complement, cocktails all have unique flavors. So the next time you’re craving a complex, slightly sweet evening cocktail– perfect for dessert– sample the nuts and berries vodka at Coletta in NYC!
Coletta made a name for itself by serving Italian classics as you’ve never seen: fresh, kosher-certified, and cruelty-free! Unlike other bars, we put the same level of care and concern into our alcohol selection as we do our full menu. What’s more, every drink at our bar is made with wholesome, vegan ingredients and prepared to the highest possible standard.
To learn more about what Coletta stands ready to bring to the table– or the bartop– explore our food menu, pick out your next favorite drink, or order your dinner through the easy online pickup and delivery option.
The Unforgettable Nuts and Berries Vodka at Coletta in NYC
Of every spectacular drink available at our full bar, few are as unforgettable as our nuts and berries cocktail!
This drink starts with a foundation of clear, high-quality vodka. Rather than bottom-shelf vodka– many of which rely on animal by-products for flavor and preservation– we use only the best.
From here, a unique balance of raspberry and hazelnut liqueur contrasts sweetness and deep, rich flavor. This nutty-richness is only enhanced through the presence of charred cashews, which add a fascinating, smokey element to every sip.
A light splash of vegan cream creates a gentle texture that is sure to make this drink stand out as one of the most interesting in any lineup. Finally, a dehydrated blueberry rim ties the drink together with a burst of extra flavor and gorgeous appeal!
There’s no doubt that this is a complex drink, but as always, the brilliant minds at Coletta are ready to help you recreate an easy version of this flavor at home!
Don’t be intimidated! Rather, accept the challenge of this cocktail, and get ready to whip it out at your next cocktail evening, taking the chance to impress even your pickiest friends.
- 2 ounces of cruelty-free vodka
1 ounce of cruelty-free triple sec
2 ounces of raspberry puree
- Handful of hazelnuts
Splash of full-fat coconut milk
- Begin by preparing your ingredients. Using the bottom of a glass bottle, crush hazelnuts into small crumbs. Toss these into a pan without oil and quickly toast the crumbs. The minute they begin to brown, remove them from the heat and set them aside.
- Combine the triple sec, vodka, raspberry puree, and coconut milk over ice in a shaker. Shake vigorously for at least one minute. Depending on the thickness of the coconut milk, you may want to add a splash of water to loosen.
- We suggest sampling the drink directly from the shaker the first time you make this beverage. Depending on your personal tastes, you may prefer to use more raspberries or less cream, as cream-based drinks can be divisive.
- Using a pinch of the leftover coconut milk, wet the rim of your favorite cocktail glass and dip it in the crushed hazelnuts. Carefully pour your cocktail into the rimmed glass, and enjoy the fruits of your labor!
Other Show-Stopping Cocktails at Coletta in NYC
Though this is objectively one of the most popular cocktails on our menu, some nights, you may not be inspired by the idea of a heavy, cream-based cocktail. Never fear! Our inclusive menu offers as much variety as our meals, ensuring that there is something for everyone to love.
Select from among such options as our:
- Grapefruit spritz, made with sparkling prosecco, grapefruit juice, and sweet candied grapefruit peel
- Raspberry Limoncello, another popular vodka drink with bright lemon liqueur, raspberry puree, and a dehydrated berry rim
- Amaretto Rosemary Margarita made with cruelty-free tequila, triple sec, and amaretto, with a spritz of fresh lime juice and a salt rim